Please note: the Chicago Toy & Game Group does not claim royalties or commissions on any contracts/agreements made as a result of T&GCon participation.
Your conference registration includes:
- Two days of customized conference sessions designed to give you a broad exposure to the toy & game industry
- An exhibit table with a "Speed Meeting" opportunity to show off your prototypes, products, and ideas.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Coffee Breaks; unparalleled opportunity to network with peers and presenters.
- Access to the White Papers
- One ticket to the playCHIC Fashion show
- One ticket to the Toy & Game Inventor of the Year Awards
- Two-day admission to Chicago Toy & Game Fair
- Discounts on exhibition space at the Chicago Toy & Game Fair; T&GCon attendees receive a $300 discount on a 6' table space or a $500 discount on a 10x10 or larger booth space.
Exhibit Tables and "Speed Meeting"
Attendees with prototypes, inventions, products, and/or services receive a 6' exhibit table in our mini show room (across the hall from the conference rooms) which allows them to present product during the conference.
During the "Speed Meeting" period on Thursday afternoon, all conference speaker / experts have agreed to take time to walk through the Walkabout room to see product,and listen to the "elevator pitch" at each table. This guarantees you will receive one minute of time with each company, and then take advantage of the networking opportunities to have deeper discussions with the people who are interested in your products.
There is no additional cost for reserving a table, see T&GCon registration form to reserve your table.
All materials being displayed must fit on top of the 6' table. Table coverings are acceptable. No items may be placed adjacent to the table (ie. banners or display racks).