Please note: the Chicago Toy & Game Group does not claim royalties or commissions on any contracts/agreements made as a result of T&GCon participation.
Your conference registration includes:
- Two days of customized conference sessions designed to give you a broad exposure to the toy & game industry
- An exhibit table at T&GCon to exhibit your product(s) or services (see below)
- One-on-one private consultations (see below)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Coffee Breaks; unparalleled opportunity to network with peers and presenters.
- One ticket to the playCHIC Fashion show
- One ticket to the Toy & Game Inventor of the Year Awards
- Two-day admission to Chicago Toy & Game Fair
- Discounts on exhibition space at the Chicago Toy & Game Fair; T&GCon attendees receive a $300 discount on a 6' table space or a $500 discount on a 10x10 or larger booth space.
Attendees with prototypes, inventions, products, and/or services may reserve a 6' exhibit table in our mini show room (across the hall from the conference rooms) which allows them to present product during the conference breaks, as well as at specific times during the agenda, which we call - Exhibit Table Walkabouts. All conference speaker / experts have agreed to take time to walk through the Walkabout room to see product, give feedback, and discuss potential business opportunities.
There is no additional cost for reserving a table, see T&GCon registration form to reserve your table.
All materials being displayed must fit on top of the 6' table. Table coverings are acceptable. No items may be placed adjacent to the table (ie. banners or display racks).
One-on-One Consultations are for any attendee who wishes to present product(s) or ideas directly to top industry experts, including inventor relations executives. There is no additional cost for consultations.
Consultations are 15 minutes long, with a 5 minute change time between meetings. They will be scheduled from 9am to 4pm only on the second day of the conference, Friday. Consultations will take place in the third floor meeting rooms, adjacent to the conference sessions. Details on the exact location of the rooms will be available at conference registration.
- Each registration, whether individual or group, is allowed a maximum of three consultations.
- For registration forms received after November 1st, only two consultations may be scheduled before arrival.
After November 1st, registrants will be emailed the list of industry experts with their biographies and asked to select their top six choices. Consultations will be booked in order of registration date. We will do our best to get everyone three (or two if late registration) of their six choices, depending on expert availability, and compatibility. The T&GCon Registration Form asks for information that will assist the consultation coordinator in matching registrants with the experts that will be most beneficial.
For group registrations, the Primary Registrant will be responsible for communicating with our coordinator.
Consultation appointment times with each industry representative are limited; appointments with specific experts cannot be guaranteed. Reserve early to maximize your number of consultations and your preferences! Scheduling is based on date of receipt of registration, as well as seniority. Consultations are subject to change or cancellation due to availability. Registrants may confirm, change or add to their schedule (up to the maximum), with the on-site coordinator.
T&G Conference Pricing and Registration Form
The cost to attend the Toy & Game Innovation Conference is only $1250 for first attendee. Our previous attendees agree; the experience is priceless.
Companion Registrations are $1000 per additional attendee. Companion Registrations do not receive an exhibit table or one-on-one private consultations, though they may share yours if you wish.
Mailing or Faxing your registration? Download T&GCon Registration Form for mail/fax payments.