Since 2006, T&GCon has been a forum for advocating, educating and bringing together people in the toy and game industry; with unrivaled opportunities for private / confidential meetings, knowledge sharing, learning about new trends, pooling resources and generating new business.
This is the conference to attend.
Additional Conference Tracks Coming Soon:
- Professional Inventor - Changing it Up This Year! More to Come!
- Inventor Relations Executive - Changing it Up This Year! More to Come!
- Social and Digital Media - Changing it Up This Year! More to Come!
- Tech for Toys and Games - Changing it Up This Year! More to Come!
Author, Gadget Nation
Head of Global Product Sourcing & Development at Mastermind Toys
Founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Mommy and Gracie Show
Associate Athletic Director and eSports Coordinator at Robert Morris University
Who should attend?
T&GCon is for anyone in the world who wishes to do business with the toy and game industry, whether from the U.S. or abroad.
- New and established Inventors, Designers and Authors
- Inventor Relations Executives
- Licensing Agents
- Mobile-Based Gaming Developers
- Manufacturers / Manufacturer Reps
- Wholesalers / Distributors
- Marketing and PR Representatives
- Consultants from related professional services fields such as Printing, Graphic Design, Attorneys, and Toy Testing
New to the Industry
You've created the 'next big' toy or game idea - Congratulations! Now turn your idea into reality. This is your opportunity to present your ideas directly to top toy and game experts and inventor relations executives for licensing and/or for advice on moving forward with design, manufacturing, outsourcing, packaging, distribution and marketing. We have assembled the most knowledgeable experts in the toy and game industry to give you advice and feedback. This is the one time in the year that many of these inventor relations executives will look at outside submissions from inventors who are not represented by agents.
Come to discover new toy and game concepts, share and explore industry invention and innovation, and be the first to pick up the products / ideas that work for you! This is a unique opportunity for all professionals with interest in the industry to build relationships in a relaxed, but idea-charged atmosphere! In addition, our agenda offers priceless insights from industry-leading practitioners on how to improve and increase your business.